All women are invited to our Garden Getaway. Again this year, we will be staying at the lovely Seashore Assembly Conference Center in Biloxi, MS. We are right across the street from the beach and just a few minutes drive to downtown Biloxi.
We arrive Friday evening, August 14th and jump right in. The retreat ends Sunday August 16th just before lunch. Watch a video here
“There is a time and season for everything,” said the writer of Ecclesiastes. He might as well have been thinking of women when he wrote this, because our lives are always changing from one season to the next! Some of these seasons are full of daisies and roses…and others feel more like a mess of thorns and weeds. But the good news is that God is here to walk with us through every new phase of life, and we have each other to share the journey.
Based on Ecclesiastes chapter 3, and then weaving deeply throughout the Bible, Garden Getaway teaches us about God’s timing in our lives. Through this weekend retreat program, women will:
- Find hope, especially if they are right in the middle of a hard season.
- Forge bonds of friendships as they share about their lives with each other.
- Expand their faith and trust in God as they explore what the Bible says about God’s perfect timing.
- Find healing by addressing sin and unforgiveness in the light of grace.
- Experience God’s presence through a deeply spiritual time of reflection, listening, and prayer.
We will be in session Friday evening, Saturday morning, then take a break to reflect Saturday afternoon, regroup Saturday evening, enjoy fellowship with a bonfire Saturday night, and finish the sessions by Sunday lunch.
The cost is $175pp which includes meals and lodging - two in a room with a shared bathroom (for four). Limited single rooms are available. REGISTRATION form is now available. Fill it out and bring to church with your payment. Registration is not accepted without payment. Scholarships are available.
Questions? look for Debbie Tullos.